K&M Building and Remodeling knew they needed to have a website, but it was turning away more leads than it was capturing.
- Outdated style and information.
- No portfolio of work with customer validation.
- Not mobile friendly.
- No way to capture and track inquiries.
“I’m very happy with my website and confidant it will bring us to the next level. Excellent!”Matt Normandin
K&M’s new website is a showcase for their craftsmanship.
Since the website launch in the summer of 2012, K&M’s business has increased several fold.
- A responsive WordPress structure made the site mobile, user and admin friendly.
- A mega menu allows for easy navigation for services.
- Over a dozen service pages that feature galleries of work, testimonials, and top shelf materials used.
- Copy that speaks directly to the homeowner, feeling their pain, and offering a “no drama” solution.
- A blog to highlight successful projects, where posts double as SEO for area towns.
- Landing pages for seasonal specials received visitors from email marketing, social media and pay-per-click campaigns.
- Calls to action gently lead visitors to a form, review app, or social media profiles.
If YOUR website isn’t converting browsers to buyers, like Matt’s, we should talk.