Stop me when this sounds like you…
- “I have a website but it hasn’t been updated in 2 years (or more).”
- “I have a website I built with _________ (insert DIY site builder here: Wix, SquareSpace, GoDaddy, Kajabi, ClickFunnel, etc.) and it’s OK (or awful) but I want to LOVE it.”
- “I see all these updates that need to be done in my WordPress dashboard, but… I’m scared to do them / I did the updates and broke my site and I don’t know how to get it back.”
- “I know I’m supposed to be posting to social media all the time, but… I have no idea what to do/ no time / no interest / it doesn’t work for me.”
- “There are so many social media channels, I don’t know which to focus on and what will be effective.”
- “I know I’m supposed to do a newsletter, but… I don’t have a big list / I don’t have time to create it / I don’t know what to write.”
- “I really want to do videos but… I’m afraid of the camera / I don’t know what to say / I don’t have the time.”
- “My business got a bad review and I’m freaking out about how to get rid of it.”
- “My business moved / got a new phone number and I need to update all my directory listings.”
- “I want to know how to create a “branded” email address with firstname.lastname@example.org.”
These are very common desires from solopreneurs and small business owners. You got a site built, launched a social media campaign, built an email list, but didn’t realize, like a garden, all of it needs constant attention to bear fruit.
The good news is that a single 2 hour consultation can help you take inventory of what you have, what needs amending, weeding, and fertilizing. You’ll also gain the knowledge to maintain your web presence yourself. OR you’ll have an in-depth interview with the person who can maintain it for you! Either way, you’ll have a plan you can implement.