The Hamden Regional Chamber of Commerce, a vibrant and helpful organization, was confined by an outdated CMS and messaging.
- Members needed easy access to a mobile friendly event calendar.
- Messaging needed to be more fluid and dynamic to reflect events and services.
- The value proposition of Chamber membership, and add-on services needed to be clear and compelling.
- Marketing message needed to appeal to many types of businesses, and the public, as a local promotion company, and visitor center.
The new Hamden Regional Chamber website looks and acts like no other Chamber of Commerce website in the United States, adding value for its members and its economic region.
- A responsive WordPress structure made the site mobile, user and admin friendly.
- The main navigation was organized by actions a visitor could take (connect, promote, visit) instead of a service (membership, event calendar).
- Many pictures, provocative language, testimonials and calls to action, were added to every event and service page, to showcase its most loyal members, and convert potential members.
“Marjorie’s vision and design sense has transformed our website into a valuable tool for our members and our organization. We’ve received nothing but fabulous feedback from everyone who uses it, and from my fellow chamber administrative peers.”
Is Your ORG A Little “Behind the Times”?
We work with many non-profits to create complete and effective marketing strategies.
A complementary consultation is yours for the asking.