Stop me when this sounds like you…
I have a website... it's OK but...
- it hasn’t been updated in 2 years (or more).
- I want to LOVE it.
My WordPress dashboard says there are updates but...
- I’m scared to do them.
- I did the updates and broke my site and I don’t know how to get it back.
I know I'm supposed to be posting to social media all the time, but...
- I have no idea what to do/ no time / no interest.
- it doesn’t work for me
- there are so many social media channels, I don’t know which to focus on and what will be effective.
I know I'm supposed to do a newsletter, but
- I don’t have a big list
- I don’t have time to create it
- I don’t know what to write.
I really want to do videos but...
- I’m afraid of the camera.
- I don’t know what to say.
- I don’t have the time.
My business got a bad review but
- I don’t know how to get rid of it.
My business moved / got a new phone number but
- I don’t know how to update my Google and other directory listings.
“HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!?”
Your company’s web presence is like an aquarium – it needs constant attention to keep YOUR little fish’s ecosystem happy.
But most business owners are so overwhelmed with options and “shuddas” – they don’t know where to start.
JUDGEMENT FREE ZONE
We understand business owners with tech-phobia and overwhelm. This is a safe and judgement-free zone. You will be gently guided to receive the digital marketing help you’ve been looking for.
In your custom 90-minute session of Little Fish Studios School of Digital Marketing we will help you identify and take care of the most important web activities for YOUR business.
You’ll gain the knowledge and confidence to maintain your digital aquarium yourself.
That could include:
- Web Presence Review
- WordPress, Wix or GoDaddy Tutorial
- Blogging Best Practices
- Email Marketing Setup
- Verifying Google My Business Listing
- Directory Citation Validation
- Updating Facebook & LinkedIn Profiles
- Other Challenges of Maintaining Your Company’s Digital Personae
“Marjorie is an excellent teacher. It was the best $200 I ever spent!”