Website Design is MORE than a pretty picture
There are so many digital marketing activities you “should” do…
Design a new website…
Make sure it’s mobile and search engine friendly…
Update your blog at least once a month…
DON’T FORGET ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA!!…
It’s time for a newsletter…
Have you claimed all your directory listings?
Have you done everything you can to let Google know you exist?
Are your landing pages optimized for conversion?
Let’s add pay-per-click to the mix.
What’s the ROI of all this activity?
It’s enough to make you say “FORGET IT” …
But how will you stay ahead of your competition?
Website Design Made Easy
If you are…
- a sole proprietor who knows they need digital marketing to grow,
- looking for digital marketing guidance and implementation,
- in need of like a holistic web solution from a fellow local business owner,
take a DEEP breath… and get ready to GROW!
Our all-inclusive Web Design & Digital Marketing Program is exactly what you need.
So what’s included?
Form & Function
- Custom design, with best design practices, responsive and mobile-friendly
- Original graphics and licensed or Creative Commons images
- Customer-centric and engaging copy and/or copy editing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Blog setup with sharing capability
- Analytics review / installation
- Social profile setup/review and integrated into site
- Email setup/review and integrated into site
- Local search citation review and cleanup
- Email Marketing – weekly, monthly or quarterly
- Social Media Campaigns – curated and posted
- Blogging – original and curated content, weekly, monthly or quarterly
- Logo and brand development
- Business and marketing coaching
- Access to our network of trusted contacts
All of these web design elements – on and off the site – work together to build your brand, generate leads, and convert browsers to buyers.
The size and depth of your site and promotion strategy depends on the size of your business, your goals, and your budget.
DIY TutorialLet's Build It Together
- We’ll schedule several two-hour meetings, during which 80% the work is done – together.
- We’ll give you as much knowledge as you can absorb to be self-sufficient after your launch.
- Web Presence Build: 15+ hours / 1 – 3 weeks
- Web Presence Maintenance: DIY
Done Is GoodPerfect for Small Businesses
- Give us your information and your goals, and receive a web presence that works for you 24/7/365.
- Tutorials for self-sufficiency are available, but sometimes ignorance is bliss.
- Web Presence Build: 25+ hours / 4-8 weeks
- Web Presence Maintenance: $1500+/month
The WorksWhatever It Takes
- Perhaps you’ve got a lot of information to share, a shopping cart, a large portfolio or big sales goals.
- Regardless, everything listed above is included. No DIY required.
- Web Presence Build: 40+ hours / 8 weeks+
- Web Presence Maintenance: $2900+/month
“Marjorie combines the sensibility of a business professional with the aesthetic of an artist. She translated my highly technical description of my services (pharmaceutical scientist) into comprehensible content and presented it in a visually appealing format. Her design and promotional strategy has set me apart from my competition. I heartily recommend her.”