Kelly’s Cone Connection: Restaurant Rebranded
- Company name needed promotion and citation verification with “corrected” spelling.
- The website needed to be mobile-friendly and integrated with restaurant review sites like Yelp and Trip Advisor.
- Kelly’s catering service and light menu needed more visibility and patronage.
- Marketing message needed to reach locals as well as those passing through Hamden.
Kelly’s new mobile-friendly website caters to on-the-go visitors.
- A fresh new logo and a hashtag/tagline everyone agrees with – #saveroomfordessert.
- A responsive WordPress structure made the site mobile, user and admin friendly.
- The main navigation and page structure was maintained to preserve years of valuable SEO ranking and G-Cred.
- Social media and email marketing, as well as cross marketing with local media, Chamber, schools and orgs, have significantly boosted site traffic and in-store sales.
Is Your Restaurant Mobile Friendly?
Did you know that 80% of local searchers visit or call a business within 24 hours of finding them?
Not only does your site have to be mobile-ready, you need to claim as much virtual real estate as possible. Cross referencing your food directory, Google, and social listings, with your website gives your restaurant the best search ranking.
Order your complementary take-out consultation today.